Cooperative Extension Service provides the people of New Mexico with practical, research-based knowledge and programs to improve their quality of life.
We specialize in:
- Nutrition & Diabetes Education
- Small-Scale Mixed Vegetable Production
- Forage Production
- Emergency Preparedness & Food Safety
- Workforce Readiness & Preparation "Foot in the Door"
- Community & Economic Development
All the FACS!
Is it fresh, fun, fast, fact-based and fabulous? If so, I'm in! Let's save money, time, and energy so we can really live our best life possible! All the FACS! is a blog authored by Laura Bittner, Valencia County Extension Home Economist. View Laura's blog and subscribe to receive email updates when a new post is published.
Ride for the 4-H Clover
Valencia County Extension Service
PO Drawer 1059
404 Courthouse Road
Los Lunas, NM 87031